It took us a little bit over a year but we finally caught up with Michael Vampire of Vampires Everywhere to record a message. Perseverance pays off! With a brand new out album out, Vampires Everywhere are on the entire Vans Warped Tour this summer so be sure to check them out. Also, please check out the column Michael wrote back in February for Alternative Press magazine titled Stop the Hate, And Rise Above It
Posts Tagged ‘vampires everywhere’
Michael Vampire of Vampires Everywhere Talks About Bullying
Alt Press – Stop The Hate, And Rise Above It – Michael Vampire
So Vampires Everywhere!’s frontman wrote an essay for Alternative Press titled Stop The Hate, And Rise Above It. Please go and check it out. We will hopefully catch up with Michael on the Vans Warped Tour this summer so he can record a message with us. We tried unsuccessfully on an earlier tour.
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies
- Eron Bucciarelli of Hawthorne Heights Tells About Being Bullied
- Jake Luhrs of August Burns Red Says to Listen to Your Heart
- Michael Kennedy of The Wonder Years Says Don’t Change for Anyone
- MC Lars & Pickles Talk about Bullying
- Eric Lambert of Blessthefall Says to Find Something Positive to Relate to