We had recorded with Matty in St Pete but unfortunately although it was a beautiful setting, there were too many shadows. Thankfully we had one more day left on the tour for us to re-record this. Thank you Matty for bearing with us on this one!
Posts Tagged ‘uniting thru music’
Matty Mullins of Memphis May Fire Says never Give Up on Who You Are
Cherri Bomb Discuss Bullying
Musicians Opposed to Bullying is very happy to have Cherri Bomb on board with us. Being that the girls are in the age group that the majority of bullying occurs, they bring a totally different perspective to our cause and a very appropriate one!
Dave Muise of Vanna Says to Celebrate Our Differences
We caught up with Dave of Vanna out on the Vans Warped Tour. Check out what he says about bullying.
Justin Collier of Man Overboard Says Be True to Yourself
Man Overboard, a 5 piece punk pop band from New Jersey was out on the Vans Warped Tour this summer. We were lucky to catch up with guitarist Justin Collier in Camden NJ to have him record with Musicians Opposed to Bullying.
Justina Joins Musicians Opposed to Bullying
Where else would you find a female rapper like Justina on tour with reggae bands, post hardcore, punk pop etc? The Vans Warped Tour! Check out what she has to say!
- Is It Worth It?
- Bec Hollcraft of Stars in Stereo Tells Her Bullying Story
- Ryan Hayes of Righteous Vendetta Has Some Encouraging Words
- Mark Zavon of Kill Devil Hill Joins M.O.B.
- Dj Ashba Says You Are Not Alone
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies