We had recorded with Matty in St Pete but unfortunately although it was a beautiful setting, there were too many shadows. Thankfully we had one more day left on the tour for us to re-record this. Thank you Matty for bearing with us on this one!
Posts Tagged ‘uniting thru music’
Matty Mullins of Memphis May Fire Says never Give Up on Who You Are
Cherri Bomb Discuss Bullying
Musicians Opposed to Bullying is very happy to have Cherri Bomb on board with us. Being that the girls are in the age group that the majority of bullying occurs, they bring a totally different perspective to our cause and a very appropriate one!
Dave Muise of Vanna Says to Celebrate Our Differences
We caught up with Dave of Vanna out on the Vans Warped Tour. Check out what he says about bullying.
Justin Collier of Man Overboard Says Be True to Yourself
Man Overboard, a 5 piece punk pop band from New Jersey was out on the Vans Warped Tour this summer. We were lucky to catch up with guitarist Justin Collier in Camden NJ to have him record with Musicians Opposed to Bullying.
Justina Joins Musicians Opposed to Bullying
Where else would you find a female rapper like Justina on tour with reggae bands, post hardcore, punk pop etc? The Vans Warped Tour! Check out what she has to say!
- Escape the Fate Debut Powerful Video for “Ungrateful”
- “The War Against Ourselves” – Joel Faviere (Self Harm Awareness 2013)
- March 1 – Self Harm Awareness Day
- Lexus Amanda Talks About Cyber Bullying
- The Relapse Symphony Share Bullying Stories
- Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides Talks About Self Harm
- Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides Talks Bullying in Interview with Examiner.com
- Art Alexakis of Everclear Talks About Bullying
- Davey Richmond from Glamour of the Kills Talks About Being Bullied
- Mitch Lucker 1984- 2012
- Confessions of a Dumb Blonde, Episode 1: F@#$ Bullies
- ParaNorman – “You Don’t Become A Hero by Being Normal”
- Haley Rose – Don’t let other people determine your worth of being on this planet.
- Jeremy Saffer : Your life is not worth dying for. (important, please read)
- World Suicide Prevention Day! Today!
- Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
- Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
- Jeremy Edge of Candlelight Red Gives His Bullying Views
- Memphis May Fire – Generation:Hate (Official Lyric Video)
- Rich Ward of Fozzy Speaks About Accountability in Bullying