So we had actually recorded with Telle on the Vans Warped Tour this past summer but unfortunately another interview in the same room drowned out that message. Luckily we were able to catch him on the Fearless Friends Tour when it came through Maryland. Telle has many great things to say so we were very happy to be able to redo this message. Thank you Telle!
Posts Tagged ‘the word alive’
Telle from The Word Alive Discusses Bullying, Take 2
Zack Hansen of The Word Alive Gives His Take on Bullying
Earlier in the week we had recorded with Telle and Daniel from The Word Alive. The room was very noisy where we were recording and it was very difficult to hear the two them. Zack was great to record another clip with us while we were still on the tour. Thank you Zack! Each of the members gave us a different take on bullying so we hope to be able to revisit with Telle and Daniel in the future.
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies
- Eron Bucciarelli of Hawthorne Heights Tells About Being Bullied
- Jake Luhrs of August Burns Red Says to Listen to Your Heart
- Michael Kennedy of The Wonder Years Says Don’t Change for Anyone
- MC Lars & Pickles Talk about Bullying
- Eric Lambert of Blessthefall Says to Find Something Positive to Relate to