So we had actually recorded with Telle on the Vans Warped Tour this past summer but unfortunately another interview in the same room drowned out that message. Luckily we were able to catch him on the Fearless Friends Tour when it came through Maryland. Telle has many great things to say so we were very happy to be able to redo this message. Thank you Telle!
Posts Tagged ‘the word alive’
Telle from The Word Alive Discusses Bullying, Take 2
Zack Hansen of The Word Alive Gives His Take on Bullying
Earlier in the week we had recorded with Telle and Daniel from The Word Alive. The room was very noisy where we were recording and it was very difficult to hear the two them. Zack was great to record another clip with us while we were still on the tour. Thank you Zack! Each of the members gave us a different take on bullying so we hope to be able to revisit with Telle and Daniel in the future.
- Escape the Fate Debut Powerful Video for “Ungrateful”
- “The War Against Ourselves” – Joel Faviere (Self Harm Awareness 2013)
- March 1 – Self Harm Awareness Day
- Lexus Amanda Talks About Cyber Bullying
- The Relapse Symphony Share Bullying Stories
- Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides Talks About Self Harm
- Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides Talks Bullying in Interview with Examiner.com
- Art Alexakis of Everclear Talks About Bullying
- Davey Richmond from Glamour of the Kills Talks About Being Bullied
- Mitch Lucker 1984- 2012
- Confessions of a Dumb Blonde, Episode 1: F@#$ Bullies
- ParaNorman – “You Don’t Become A Hero by Being Normal”
- Haley Rose – Don’t let other people determine your worth of being on this planet.
- Jeremy Saffer : Your life is not worth dying for. (important, please read)
- World Suicide Prevention Day! Today!
- Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
- Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
- Jeremy Edge of Candlelight Red Gives His Bullying Views
- Memphis May Fire – Generation:Hate (Official Lyric Video)
- Rich Ward of Fozzy Speaks About Accountability in Bullying