I think we just need to make Sal our “poster rockstar”. He has been so great about recording these messages with us! My Darkest Days is currently out on the road supporting Buckcherry before they head out on their own headlining tour. We were happy Sal had time to record this message with us on a stop in Maryland on the tour.
Posts Tagged ‘it gets better’
Sal Costa of My Darkest Days Checks In With Musicians Opposed to Bullying
Lady Gaga: Bullying is a hate crime, must become illegal
Since the death of jamey Rodemeyer earlier this week, Lady Gaga is on a mission to make bullying illegal. Check out this story.
Anderson Cooper Mourns Suicide Of Jamey Rodemeyer, Other Bullied Teens
Jamey Rodemeyer who recently recorded a video for the “It Gets Better Project” tragically took his own life last weekend. Check out this article and the video from Anderson Cooper’s “AC360” that aired tuesday night.
- Is It Worth It?
- Bec Hollcraft of Stars in Stereo Tells Her Bullying Story
- Ryan Hayes of Righteous Vendetta Has Some Encouraging Words
- Mark Zavon of Kill Devil Hill Joins M.O.B.
- Dj Ashba Says You Are Not Alone
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies