Bullying isn’t just something that occurs in one country, it’s a global issue. Tonight Alive is a pop punk band from Sydney, Australia. Check out what singer Jenna McDougall has to say about her experiences. Make sure to get to the Fearless Friends Tour early so you don’t miss their set!
Posts Tagged ‘fearless records’
Jenna McDougall of Tonight Alive Talks About Bullying
Eric Lambert of Blessthefall Talks About Bullying
Musicians Opposed to Bullying caught up with Blessthefall’s guitarist Eric Lambert on the Fearless Friends tour in Baltimore to record this anti bullying message. Thanks Eric! Oh and if you meet Eric, make sure to ask him about that jingle that he mentions in the video!
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies
- Eron Bucciarelli of Hawthorne Heights Tells About Being Bullied
- Jake Luhrs of August Burns Red Says to Listen to Your Heart
- Michael Kennedy of The Wonder Years Says Don’t Change for Anyone
- MC Lars & Pickles Talk about Bullying
- Eric Lambert of Blessthefall Says to Find Something Positive to Relate to