Bullying isn’t just something that occurs in one country, it’s a global issue. Tonight Alive is a pop punk band from Sydney, Australia. Check out what singer Jenna McDougall has to say about her experiences. Make sure to get to the Fearless Friends Tour early so you don’t miss their set!
Posts Tagged ‘fearless records’
Jenna McDougall of Tonight Alive Talks About Bullying
Eric Lambert of Blessthefall Talks About Bullying
Musicians Opposed to Bullying caught up with Blessthefall’s guitarist Eric Lambert on the Fearless Friends tour in Baltimore to record this anti bullying message. Thanks Eric! Oh and if you meet Eric, make sure to ask him about that jingle that he mentions in the video!
- Escape the Fate Debut Powerful Video for “Ungrateful”
- “The War Against Ourselves” – Joel Faviere (Self Harm Awareness 2013)
- March 1 – Self Harm Awareness Day
- Lexus Amanda Talks About Cyber Bullying
- The Relapse Symphony Share Bullying Stories
- Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides Talks About Self Harm
- Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides Talks Bullying in Interview with Examiner.com
- Art Alexakis of Everclear Talks About Bullying
- Davey Richmond from Glamour of the Kills Talks About Being Bullied
- Mitch Lucker 1984- 2012
- Confessions of a Dumb Blonde, Episode 1: F@#$ Bullies
- ParaNorman – “You Don’t Become A Hero by Being Normal”
- Haley Rose – Don’t let other people determine your worth of being on this planet.
- Jeremy Saffer : Your life is not worth dying for. (important, please read)
- World Suicide Prevention Day! Today!
- Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
- Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
- Jeremy Edge of Candlelight Red Gives His Bullying Views
- Memphis May Fire – Generation:Hate (Official Lyric Video)
- Rich Ward of Fozzy Speaks About Accountability in Bullying