Lexus Amanda of Blacklisted Me is no stranger to cyber bullying. Being a very public person on the internet has opened her to name calling, hate blogs, hate videos, etc. When people are in the public eye, opinions form about them based on what is seen, heard, read but you don’t really know the person. Anyone that has been bullied has had these same opinions formed about them because of the way they dress, the music they listen to, etc. We all ask to be accepted for who we are. Thank you Lexus Amanda for recording with us!
Posts Tagged ‘cyber bullying’
Lexus Amanda Talks About Cyber Bullying
The Relapse Symphony Share Bullying Stories
We have been trying to catch up with The Relapse Symphony since we first heard of them. Finally got a chance to record with them when they opened up for Black Veil Brides in Philadelphia. Check out what each of the members has to say about being bullied. Don’t forget to check out their EP which is available now!
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides Talks About Self Harm
Black Veil Brides have always been a band to present a positive message to those that follow them about believing in oneself and never giving in. We caught up with the band in Clifton Park, NY on the Church of the Wild Ones Tour to record this message with frontman Andy Biersack. Check out what he has to say about self harm.
Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
We caught up with Eric Bass and Zach Myers of Shinedown to discuss their song “Bully”, which was the first single off their 2012 release Amaryllis. Check out what they have to say!
Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
Shinedown is currently out headlining the 2012 Rockstar Uproar tour. Having released their album Amaryllis earlier this year, their first single off that album “Bully” is definitely very near to our hearts. We caught up with guitarist Zach Myers in Bristow, Va where he recorded this message.
- Escape the Fate Debut Powerful Video for “Ungrateful”
- “The War Against Ourselves” – Joel Faviere (Self Harm Awareness 2013)
- March 1 – Self Harm Awareness Day
- Lexus Amanda Talks About Cyber Bullying
- The Relapse Symphony Share Bullying Stories
- Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides Talks About Self Harm
- Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides Talks Bullying in Interview with Examiner.com
- Art Alexakis of Everclear Talks About Bullying
- Davey Richmond from Glamour of the Kills Talks About Being Bullied
- Mitch Lucker 1984- 2012
- Confessions of a Dumb Blonde, Episode 1: F@#$ Bullies
- ParaNorman – “You Don’t Become A Hero by Being Normal”
- Haley Rose – Don’t let other people determine your worth of being on this planet.
- Jeremy Saffer : Your life is not worth dying for. (important, please read)
- World Suicide Prevention Day! Today!
- Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
- Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
- Jeremy Edge of Candlelight Red Gives His Bullying Views
- Memphis May Fire – Generation:Hate (Official Lyric Video)
- Rich Ward of Fozzy Speaks About Accountability in Bullying