We saw Stars in Stereo last fall on the Hardrive/Monster Energy Outbreak Tour and at that time approached Bec about recording a message with us. Unfortunately we weren’t able to get this done on that tour so we were excited to find out Stars in Stereo would be at Rock on the Range. Check out Bec’s own story of being bullied. Remember girls are mean, for the most part their bullying is mental.
Posts Tagged ‘cyber bullying’
Bec Hollcraft of Stars in Stereo Tells Her Bullying Story
Ryan Hayes of Righteous Vendetta Has Some Encouraging Words
Check out what Ryan Hayes of Righteous Vendetta has to say. While this is not a message that says not to bullying, it is one that says to pursue your dreams. Never give up on them.
Mark Zavon of Kill Devil Hill Joins M.O.B.
We caught up with guitarist Mark Zavon of Kill Devil Hill at Rock on the Range in Columbus, Ohio where he recorded this message with us. His messages speaks to those that bully.
Dj Ashba Says You Are Not Alone
We welcome Dj Ashba to Musicians Opposed to Bullying. You know him as the guitarist for Guns N’ Roses and Sixx A.M. but did you know that he was bullied? His story like many others shows what a person can do for themselves. It’s true what he says, you are not alone.
The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
Having run this site for three years now, I love when I get emails from bands wanting to join us! Check out The Trip Velvet an alternative/pop-punk band from Vermont. Their current line-up includes Tyler Chase ( guitar/vocals), Barrett “Bear” Castle (guitar/vocals),
Matt Weeks (bass) and they are looking for a drummer. Please check out their video below and make sure to check them out online as well on Facebook as well as Reverbnation.
- Is It Worth It?
- Bec Hollcraft of Stars in Stereo Tells Her Bullying Story
- Ryan Hayes of Righteous Vendetta Has Some Encouraging Words
- Mark Zavon of Kill Devil Hill Joins M.O.B.
- Dj Ashba Says You Are Not Alone
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies