We caught up with Eric Bass and Zach Myers of Shinedown to discuss their song “Bully”, which was the first single off their 2012 release Amaryllis. Check out what they have to say!
Posts Tagged ‘bully’
Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
Shinedown is currently out headlining the 2012 Rockstar Uproar tour. Having released their album Amaryllis earlier this year, their first single off that album “Bully” is definitely very near to our hearts. We caught up with guitarist Zach Myers in Bristow, Va where he recorded this message.
Valentine & Dan of Love and Death Share Bullying Stories
We caught up with Love and Death when they were in Baltimore supporting POD & Red. We were told that drummer Dan Johnson was to record with us but look, we got two when Dan was joined by bassist Michael Valentine. Thank you guys for recording with us!
Michael “Jag” Jagmin of A Skylit Drive Talks About Bullying
So we actually recorded with A Skylit Drive last summer on the Vans Warped tour but we used a script and we really wanted a personal heartfelt message from the band. It’s taken almost a year during to touring schedules but we were able to record with frontman Michael “Jag” Jagmin at a recent tour stop in Richmond. Thank you so much Jag for sharing with us!
Also, don’t forget to pick up A Skylit Drive’s latest release, Identity on Fire out now. You can get it on itunes here. You can get get Michael’s solo single “Sometimes” on itunes as well by clicking here.
Case Snedecor – A Musician Opposed to Bullying
Have you met drummer Case Snedecor? He’s out on the road playing drums for Tyler Carter – living his dream! We caught up with him in Baltimore at Soundstage where he recorded this message. Thanks Case!
- Escape the Fate Debut Powerful Video for “Ungrateful”
- “The War Against Ourselves” – Joel Faviere (Self Harm Awareness 2013)
- March 1 – Self Harm Awareness Day
- Lexus Amanda Talks About Cyber Bullying
- The Relapse Symphony Share Bullying Stories
- Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides Talks About Self Harm
- Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides Talks Bullying in Interview with Examiner.com
- Art Alexakis of Everclear Talks About Bullying
- Davey Richmond from Glamour of the Kills Talks About Being Bullied
- Mitch Lucker 1984- 2012
- Confessions of a Dumb Blonde, Episode 1: F@#$ Bullies
- ParaNorman – “You Don’t Become A Hero by Being Normal”
- Haley Rose – Don’t let other people determine your worth of being on this planet.
- Jeremy Saffer : Your life is not worth dying for. (important, please read)
- World Suicide Prevention Day! Today!
- Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
- Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
- Jeremy Edge of Candlelight Red Gives His Bullying Views
- Memphis May Fire – Generation:Hate (Official Lyric Video)
- Rich Ward of Fozzy Speaks About Accountability in Bullying