We caught up with Eric Bass and Zach Myers of Shinedown to discuss their song “Bully”, which was the first single off their 2012 release Amaryllis. Check out what they have to say!
Posts Tagged ‘bully’
Eric Bass & Zach Myers of Shinedown Discuss the Song “BULLY”
Zach Myers of Shinedown Says You Can Rise Above This!
Shinedown is currently out headlining the 2012 Rockstar Uproar tour. Having released their album Amaryllis earlier this year, their first single off that album “Bully” is definitely very near to our hearts. We caught up with guitarist Zach Myers in Bristow, Va where he recorded this message.
Valentine & Dan of Love and Death Share Bullying Stories
We caught up with Love and Death when they were in Baltimore supporting POD & Red. We were told that drummer Dan Johnson was to record with us but look, we got two when Dan was joined by bassist Michael Valentine. Thank you guys for recording with us!
Michael “Jag” Jagmin of A Skylit Drive Talks About Bullying
So we actually recorded with A Skylit Drive last summer on the Vans Warped tour but we used a script and we really wanted a personal heartfelt message from the band. It’s taken almost a year during to touring schedules but we were able to record with frontman Michael “Jag” Jagmin at a recent tour stop in Richmond. Thank you so much Jag for sharing with us!
Also, don’t forget to pick up A Skylit Drive’s latest release, Identity on Fire out now. You can get it on itunes here. You can get get Michael’s solo single “Sometimes” on itunes as well by clicking here.
Case Snedecor – A Musician Opposed to Bullying
Have you met drummer Case Snedecor? He’s out on the road playing drums for Tyler Carter – living his dream! We caught up with him in Baltimore at Soundstage where he recorded this message. Thanks Case!
- Bec Hollcraft of Stars in Stereo Tells Her Bullying Story
- Ryan Hayes of Righteous Vendetta Has Some Encouraging Words
- Mark Zavon of Kill Devil Hill Joins M.O.B.
- Dj Ashba Says You Are Not Alone
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies
- Eron Bucciarelli of Hawthorne Heights Tells About Being Bullied