So Vampires Everywhere!’s frontman wrote an essay for Alternative Press titled Stop The Hate, And Rise Above It. Please go and check it out. We will hopefully catch up with Michael on the Vans Warped Tour this summer so he can record a message with us. We tried unsuccessfully on an earlier tour.
Posts Tagged ‘alternative press’
Alt Press – Stop The Hate, And Rise Above It – Michael Vampire
Wade & Steph of Gallows Talk About Bullying
So the Fall 2011 AP tour is under way and Gallows are on it! Baltimore was the second stop on the tour and the second show for new frontman Wade MacNeil. We were lucky to catch a few minutes with Wade and guitarist Steph Carter to talk about bullying.
Alan Day of Four Year Strong Speaks Up About Bullying
Caught up with Alan Day of Four Year Strong at the second stop of the AP Fall Tour 2011. With a new album to be released in just a couple of weeks, his band is headlining the Fall AP tour. He like most in bands knows what it was like to be bullied. He was able to get through those trying years and look at him now!
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies
- Eron Bucciarelli of Hawthorne Heights Tells About Being Bullied
- Jake Luhrs of August Burns Red Says to Listen to Your Heart
- Michael Kennedy of The Wonder Years Says Don’t Change for Anyone
- MC Lars & Pickles Talk about Bullying
- Eric Lambert of Blessthefall Says to Find Something Positive to Relate to