Hey everyone. Rolling Stone recently ran an article on Michelle Bachmann’s home district where there had been numerous teen suicides related to bullying. Please take the time to read this. My heart goes out to these kids, their friends and families as those that we are told to turn to in time of need are the very ones that aren’t helping. Remember that yes together we can make a difference and that there are people you can turn to for help. Please remember that If you or someone you know is in crisis and considering suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or the Trevor Project Lifeline for LGBT youth at 1-866-488-7386. Both hotlines are free, confidential and available 24/7.
- The Trip Velvet Joins M.O.B.
- Black Veil Brides – Unbroken
- Nikki Misery of New Year’s Day Says You Have the Strength
- Beau Bokan of Blessthefall Has A Message for the Bullies
- Brian Dales of The Summer Set Says to Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Justin Pierre & Claudio Rivera of Motion City Soundtrack Call Shenanigans!
- Bert McCracken of The Used Talks About Fear
- Derrick Frost & Matt Goddard of Chiodos Say to Stay Positive
- Juliet Simms Talks About Self Harm and Bullying
- Dave Escamilla & Ben Vogelman of Crown the Empire Talk About Bullying
- Ansley Hughes of Super Water Symphony Talks About her High School Experiences
- Help support Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice’s Anti Bullying Efforts
- Hance Alligood of Woe, is Me Talks to Those Being Bullied and Those Bullying Others
- October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month – New Maryland Law!
- Stand Together – Rock vs The Bullies
- Eron Bucciarelli of Hawthorne Heights Tells About Being Bullied
- Jake Luhrs of August Burns Red Says to Listen to Your Heart
- Michael Kennedy of The Wonder Years Says Don’t Change for Anyone
- MC Lars & Pickles Talk about Bullying
- Eric Lambert of Blessthefall Says to Find Something Positive to Relate to
dear chandelier Dan Coddaire michelle star cisko miranda jimmy stadt face yourself james durbin unforgiving travis clark alex foxx black tide lend a hand david draiman corey beaulieu four year strong alfie scully Miranda Miller speak out peelander - z Sierra Lyman ricardo luna Paul Delmotte Justin Hieser slade echeverria unbroken jake jones ray rice pickles 12 Stones national suicide prevention day the sharks raine maida junior doctor Amyst jonny craig teen artist against bullying musicians opposed to bulying sal costa chap stique ultramark musicans opposed to bullying stephen jerzak AC360 lariyah daniels bert mccracken ben wells the groundbreaking ceremony three days grace havok in hollywood woe avion roe william control the ready set frankie palmeri gallows nick thompson rockstar uproar 2012 aranda band Matt Rhodes Shaun Cooper american fangs believe in yourself Larry G (EE) kimo kauhola social networking all stars tour 2012 a skylit drive ross mcnae automatic loveletter art alexakis winds of plague dave escamilla lynam Theresa Jeane zach johnson Jerad Pierskalla enter shikari they all float teen suicide we are the in crowd bring me the horizon metal band jason vieira miss guy IKILLYA mental illness trespass america cory ferris matt weeks shawn drover anti gay bullying chad gilbert big chocolate firey sushi derek jones david and goliath Matt Arsenault blacklisted me art of dying Ginger Ella unearth Austin Kerr tyler "telle" smith austin carlile Powerglove were out on tour in direct support to MC Chris when we caught up with them at the Ottobar in Baltimore. Check out what Chris and Nick have to say about being bullied! love and death acoustic basement twin atlantic justin collier anthrax band pierce the veil monte montgomery the acacia strain fearless friends tour Abandon All Ships julien Guy-Béland troy harley trivium juliet simms jamey rodemeyer cutting asking alexandria eric bass D.R.U.G.S. joel faviere jinxx tyler carter saving abel noisecreep michael vampire eric orozo skip the foreplay the word alive davey suicide mitch lucker vampires everywhere rob rufus mighty mongo jacky vincent woe is me craig mabbitt Abisha Uhl memphis may fire bully movie nikki misery self harm awareness day falling in reverse MC Lars eric lambert bringing down the giant beau bokan blacklist royals anti bullying month TWLOHA Cherri Bomb musicias opposed to bullying august burns red fearless records Lostprophets M.Ø.B. escape the fate megan landry jake pitts lady gaga sick of sarah 2012 rockstar uproar tour zach myers unite through music suicide cyberbullying andy biersack suicide silence dahvie vanity alternative press suicide prevention it gets better ashley purdy new year's day ice jam haley rose shinedown rock on the range blessthefall unite thru music rockstar mayhem tour bully unitingthrumusic.com rockstar uproar tour vans warped tour 2013 blood on the dance floor black veil brides self harm bullies uniting thru music vans warped tour vans warped tour 2012 cyber bullying bullying musicians opposed to bullying anti bullying